|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: SE Ripper BMX Bike 20in 2012
Having the amazing SE Ripper BMX Bike is the best way to ride to the top of the chain. It combines extraordinary features such as an aluminum frame with floval tubing and versatile Tektro V-brake and levers. A cushioned leather seat means that you can ride for more hours more comfortably. In addition, the alloy platform pedals allow you to pedal faster without too much effort. All that plus loose-ball cranks, headset, and hubs. Simply put, the one-of-a-kind Ripper BMX is a bike that has essential features and it is definitely a great value for your money.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 43T
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:SE Racing Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight:23.30lbs / 10.59kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.