SE Ripper BMX Bike Matte Black 20"
The Ripper comes in at a mid-level price point but with a high level of "cool," given its aluminum PK Ripper-style frame with floval tubing. It comes equipped with single-wall rims and loose-ball cranks, headset, & hubs, which keep the price down on one of our best-selling BMX bikes.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 43T
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:Rush V-Brake
- Brake levers:Rush 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:SE Racing Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight:23.30lbs / 10.59kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.