|Material:||Aluminum, 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing|
|Top Tube Length:||18.5|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE Ripper Jr BMX Bike 20in 2012 - Kids, Youth
A scaled-down version of a BMX staple, the Ripper Junior from SE is the best way to get your young gun out and riding on a bike that makes you totally jealous. It's never too early to get your kid on a bike, and it's certainly never too early to make sure they look cool. Built with an aluminum frame, fork, handlebars, and three piece crankset to accommodate a kid's smaller and lighter body, this Ripper Junior is ready to roll at the track, trails or wherever you want to teach your kid to tear it up.
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat and Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 155mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Power Block 1-1/8" F and R
- Brakes: Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 21.5 x 5"
- Stem: Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips: Junior Grip
- Seat: SE Racing Mini with Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post: Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 15.50 lbs/ 7.05kg
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 8.7"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 70°
- WHEELBASE: 34.1"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 22.2mm
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
My son loves his Ripper and so does everyone else.
8 months ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
5 months ago
price was of great consideration since i know he might only use this bike for a couple of seasons before he outgrows it. this ripper jr. isn't the newest model but not much changes on established bikes besides the paint scheme-i'm totally cool with buying an older model to save a lot of bucks. that price cut makes it the least expensive aluminum frame kids race bike i could find and that sealed the deal for me.
9 months ago
1 year ago
We are able to ship to Puerto Rico... take a look here for more info: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/us-shipping/ Let me know if you need any help.
Yes the SE Ripper Jr BMX Bike would fit your daughter now and she could grow into it. That's great to hear she's caught the racing bug!!!