SE Ripper Jr BMX Bike Blue Metal 20"
A scaled-down version of a BMX staple, the Ripper Junior from SE is the perfect way to get your young gun out and riding on a bike that makes you totally jealous. It's never too early to get your kid on a bike, and it's certainly never too early to make sure they look really cool. Built with an aluminum frame, fork, handlebars, and three piece cranks to accommodate a kid's smaller and lighter body, this Ripper Junior is ready to roll in the park or dirt trails, wherever you want to teach your Junior to tear it up.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 155mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 1-1/8” F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 21.5 x 5”
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1” 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Junior Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:15.50lbs / 7.05kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 8.7"
- CHAINSTAY 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 70°
- WHEELBASE 34.1"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.