Description: SE Ripper Jr BMX Bike - Kids, Youth
The SE Ripper Jr BMX bike is serious race machine for someone who just isn't big enough for a full-size bike. The frame on the Ripper Jr is made from lightweight 6066 aluminum Floval tubing and has some special geometry. The stand over height is low and the top tube is a short 18.5 inches so this bike is perfect for a smaller rider. It's race ready and eager to get to the track. A number plate and chain tensioners are included. All that is missing is you!
Key Features of SE Ripper Jr BMX Bike :
- Color(s): High Polish Silver
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Bi-Oval Down Tube for Optimum Stiffness, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork: Alloy Landing Gear w/ Alloy 1" Steerer Tube
- Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 155mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, Hollow Rear Axle, Skewer Front Axle, Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Tioga Power Block 20" x 1-1/8" F & R
- Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever: Promax SE-341, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange IS22 Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 21.5" x 5"
- Stem: Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips: Junior Grip
- Seat: SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm
- Extras: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg: 15.80lbs / 7.16kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 18.5"
- Seat Tube, Center to Top: 8.7"
- Seat Tube Angle: 70°
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Chainstay: 13.9"
- Wheelbase: 34.1"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11"
- Seat Post Diameter: 22.2mm
- Standover: 21.8"
- Suggested Rider Size: 4''3"- 4''10" (130cm-148cm)
- 2016 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.