SE Ripper Adult Bike Dark Grey Matte 20"
Whether it is a nice ride on the beach or competitive racing on a course, the SE Ripper Adult Bike is suited to fit all needs. With an aluminum floval tube, jumping is made easy and an alloy platform supply good protection upon landing. For those that want a bike for show, the SE Ripper also features Alex C1000 Rims and a custom racing cover that will make one noticeable where ever they decide to ride. At just 23 pounds total, this bike packs a large punch in a lightweight package.
- 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing
- Fork: Landing Gear
- SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro Sealed Bearing, 43T
- FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- KMC Z410 Chain
- SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Rush V-Brake
- Rush 2 Finger Alloy
- Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- SE Wing Bar, 25.5 x 7"
- SE Racing Front Load Alloy
- SE Racing Wing Grip
- SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SE Racing Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Race Plate, SE Plastic Grip End Caps
- 23.30lbs / 10.60kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.