|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE Ripper BMX Bike Blue 20in
The SE Ripper BMX Bike is the latest innovation from SE Bikes. The Ripper's lightweight aluminum body and racing alloy wheels make it ideal for the BMX biker. The light frame and modest height allow The Ripper to be stowed and carried with ease for any event or occasion. The Promax brake system allows for an incredibly dependable stop for whatever the occasion. As safe as the SE Ripper BMX Bike is, its still the perfect bike for anyone with an extreme sense of adventure.
- Color(s):Blue, Green Ocean
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- Fork:Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 43T
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 Rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes:Promax V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:23.30lbs / 10.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.2"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.4"
- Wheelbase 36.4"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.9"
- Rider Size 4'8"- 5'5" (142cm-165cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.