|Top Tube Length:||20in|
Description: SE Ripper BMX Bike 20in 2014
If you have ever seen one, you already know that the SE Ripper BMX Bike is one of the coolest out there. The 6061 aluminum frame has that awesome look thanks to giant gusset between the top and down tubes. It's race ready and comes with some of the sweetest alloy cranks on the market. They are the SE 3-piece and have a sealed euro style bottom bracket. This means you can fine-tune this machine with a wrench instead of a hammer. Be the first one around the track thanks to the 36H Alex C1000 Rims wrapped in Kenda rubber.
- COLOR(S): Black, Red
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket
- FORK: Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc 6061 Alloy, 170mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 38T
- PEDALS: FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Racing Alloy 36H Hubs with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES: Promax V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: SE Wing Bar, 25.5" x 7"
- STEM: SE Racing Front-Load Alloy with Weight-Saving Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Racing with Custom-Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 22.10 lbs/ 10.02kg
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||20"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||10.2"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||12"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||27.2mm|
|RIDER SIZE||4'8"- 5'5"(142cm-165cm)|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
That being said, if you signup for our e-mail list we do send out coupon codes to use on the website to give customers an even bigger discount than what we list on the website (a link can be found here:http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/sign-up-for-our-email/).
Hope this helps!