|Top Tube Length:||20in|
Description: SE Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike 20in 2014
The SE Quadangle Looptail BMX Bike has returned to the market. A modern twist on a timeless classic SE has decided to push the boundaries and bring this bike back into production. This bike is a work of art and deserves to be proudly displayed, but heck, this thing was built to rip! Aside from the awesome full chromoly frame, this bike is stacked with high-end parts like 3-piece cranks, sealed bearing wheels and Tektro V-brakes. It doesn't matter if you are going to display this in the house, or tear up ramps; the Quadangle is cool!
- COLOR(S): Black
- FRAME: 2014 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition and Individually Numbered
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed American BB, 44T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs with Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 20" x 2.125" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Power Wing, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: SE Lightning Blitz Seat with Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 25.4mm
- EXTRAS: Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 26.10 lbs/ 11.86kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||21"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||12"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||11.6"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||25.4mm|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||22.7"|
|RIDER SIZE||5'3"+ (160cm+)|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
I went over this with the bike shop, and the answer is... not easily. You may be able to add an old school U Break, but on your own. Chat with our bike shop to get a more detailed answer and safety tips for this situation.