Description: SE PK Ripper Team Xlp BMX Bike 20in
The SE PK Ripper Team XLP BMX Bike is a stylish, functional BMX experience! This bike saves a huge amount of weight using lightweight components such as the seat, stem, and brakes, which allows for a huge amount of speed and acceleration for the rider while they're ripping at the track or trails. Racing grips keep the rider firmly on their bike (except when they don't want to be). Try the SE PK Ripper for a fashion statement on wheels that can tear up the rails!
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Team XLP BMX Bike Blue 20in:
- Color(s): SE Blue
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, with Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset: Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 44T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low Profile Platform with Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alex Supra BH20 32H F and 36H DM22 R, Double Wall Rims, 16T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Powerblock 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes: Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro BX-2, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 27.25 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Top Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat: Extremely Lightweight Tioga D Spyder Pivotal
- Seat post: Pivotal Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 20.75 lbs/ 9.43kgs
PK Ripper Team XLP
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.