|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE PK Ripper Looptail BMX Bike Metal Plate Wrap 20in
If you love biking, the SE PK Ripper Looptail BMX Bike is worth checking out. This bike is not only stylish, but is also very safe for a biker of any age. This bike has powering bars, retro grip, v-brake, and stainless spokes. Its great for someone who wants to take a little ride for exercise or a long ride of several miles. The Ripper Looptail bike offers you safety, durability, and a great ride.
- Frame : 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts & Gussets, Limited Edition, Individually Numbered
- Fork : All New 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Headset : Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars : CR-MO Powerwing Bar, 28.5" X 8.25"
- Stem : Retro Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo, 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips : S-1E Retro Grip
- Brake Lever : Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s) :Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat : SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post : Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 27.2mm
- Crankset : SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 44T Alloy
- Chain : KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal : X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rim : Alex Supra Dome, 36H Double Wall Aluminum , 14Ga. Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub :SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub :SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 16T Freewheel
- Tires : Toga Comp III w/ Skinwalls 2.125" F, 1.75" R
- Extras : Retro Pads, Retro Plate, Alloy Axle Nuts, Alloy Valve Caps
- Weight:23.2 lbs
- Head tube angle 74 degree
- Seat tube angle 71 degree
- Top tube length 20.5,21.25
- Chainstays 14.75"
- BB height 11.45"
- Rider Size 5'7"+
PK Ripper Looptail
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.