|Material:||Aluminum, t 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing|
|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike 20in 2012
The SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike has a lightweight frame made from 6061 aluminum floval tubing to give you the speed and control you need while performing fancy new tricks, and racing friends in competitions. The pedals are X-Pedo low profile platforms with removable pins making it easy and hassle free to pedal faster on the bike. The SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike is one of those bikes that is a must have once you get a taste of its power, and ease of use.
- Color(s): Black
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, with Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset: Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 44T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low Profile Platform with Removable Pins
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alex Supra BH20 32H F and 36H DM22 R, Double Wall Rims, 16T Cassette
- Tires: Tioga Powerblock 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes: Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 27.25 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Top Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat: SE Sleek Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post: Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras: Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight: 21.50 lbs/ 9.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP: 9.4"
- CHAINSTAY: 14.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- WHEELBASE: 37"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
- RIDER SIZE: 5'3"-5'10"(160cm-178cm)
PK Ripper Team
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
8 months ago
Thank You! The correct top tube measurement is 20.5" I will fix this.