|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike Black 20in
The SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike comes in a light weight frame made from aluminum floval tubing to give you the speed and control you will love while performing fancy new tricks, and racing friends in competitions. The pedals are X-Pedo low profile platforms with removable pins making it easy and hassle free to peddle faster on the bike. The SE PK Ripper Team BMX Bike is one of those bikes that are a must have once you get a taste of their power, and ease of use.
- Color(s) Black
- Frame Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 44T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain KMC Z33
- Wheelset Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & 36H DM22 R, Double Wall Rims, 16T Cassette
- Tires Tioga Powerblock 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar Cr-Mo PK Bar, 27.25 x 7.5"
- Stem SE Top Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat SE Sleek Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight 21.50lbs / 9.77kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 9.4"
- CHAINSTAY 14.5"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 74 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- WHEELBASE 37"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 27.2mm
- RIDER SIZE 5'3"-5'10"(160cm-178cm)
PK Ripper Team
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.