|Top Tube Length:||21 in|
|Rear End Length:||14.3 in|
Description: SE Pk Ripper Elite XL BMX Bike 20in 2014
The SE PK Ripper Elite XL BMX Bike is ready for you to shred. This lightweight racing machine is built from 6066 aluminum Floval tubing and it's made to eat up the track. It's rigid and responsive so you'll be able to out maneuver the competition. It is fitted with forged alloy 2-piece cranks so you can really drop the hammer when the gate drops and crank it hard though the turns. If you want to get out on race night and bring home some trophies, the SE PK Ripper Elite XL is the bike to be on!
- COLOR(S) Black
- FRAME Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- FORK Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- CHAIN KMC Z33
- WHEELSET Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant 32H F & Alienation Black Sheep 36H R, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES Tioga Powerblock 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- BRAKES Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 20.80lbs / 9.43kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||21"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||9.5"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||11.45"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||27.2mm|
|RIDER SIZE||5'5"+ (165cm+)|
PK Ripper Elite XL
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
John's answer is great. It is really not too much that needs assembly, but failure to have a qualified tech do the assembly can nullify the warranty, and create an injury. Basically, you will want to know what you are doing. For assistance chat with our bike tech specialists: 1 (800) 409-7669.