|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||14|
|Stand Over Height:||8|
|Head Tube Angle:||74.5|
SE PK Ripper Elite XL BMX Bike White 20"
The PK Ripper Elite XL enjoys all the features of the brand-new PK Ripper Elite - bi-oval downtube, direct-weld ovalized chainstays, and race-inspired graphics beneath the clear coat - but also boasts a high-end parts package that includes a Tektro Sabre brake lever, tapered Landing Gear forks, and a lightweight Tioga D-Spyder Pivotal seat with an alloy Pivotal post. All combined, we've created the stiffest, fastest, & lightest PK Ripper to date.
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & DM22 36H R, Double-wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Powerblock 1.95” F, 1.60” R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro Sabre, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5” x 8.25”
- Stem:SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight Tioga D-Spyder Pivotal
- Seat Post:Pivotal Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:20.70lbs / 9.38kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 71°
- Head Tube Angle 74°
- Chainstay 14.3"
- Wheelbase 37.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.45"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.2"
- Rider Size 5'5"+ (165cm+)
PK Ripper Elite XL
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.