|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike 20in 2013
The SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike is legendary in its own way. SE Bikes handed off its first 2013 production model of the PK Ripper Elite to the pro rider Javier Colombo. What did he do with the bike? Oh, just win the UCI World Championships in Birmingham, England. NBD. The Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake system balances against the speed of the bike, with the addition of a Tektro Sabre 2-Finger Alloy brake lever installed. The seat is a lightweight pivotal Tioga D-Spyder, mounted on a pivotal aluminum post, providing the rider with comfort while minimizing the weight of the bike.
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged-Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 32H F & 36H DM22 R, Double-wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Powerblock 1.95" F, 1.60" R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Sleek Seat With Custom-imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:21.40lbs / 9.7 kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74 degree
- Chainstay 14.3"
- Wheelbase 37"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.45"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 22.1"
- Rider Size 5'3"-5'10" (160-178cm)
PK Ripper Elite
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.