Description: Se PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike 20in 2014
A total weight of 20.7 lbs is only one reason you are going to want the SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike. Many others include the full chromoly 'landing gear' fork and PK handlebar with Promax lever and V-Brake. Spin faster than the competition on sealed bearing alloy hubs laced to Alienation double wall rims. Olympian Donny Robinson will agree that this bike is ready for the track with hollow axles, chain tensioners and number plate.
Key Features of the SE PK Ripper Elite BMX Bike:
- FRAME: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged-Dropouts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- CRANKSET: 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc with Alloy 44T Chain Ring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z33
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs with Alienation Deviant 32H F and Black Sheep 36H R, Double-Wall Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Tioga Powerblock 20" x 1.95" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- BRAKES: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- BRAKE LEVER: Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange IS24 Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo PK Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS: SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip with SE Rubber End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Race Seat
- SEAT POST: Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- WEIGHT: 20.70 lbs/ 9.39kgs
PK Ripper Elite
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.