Description: SE Om Flyer BMX Bike 26In
The SE Om Flyer BMX Bike is a great choice for anyone from beginner to experienced riders. Built with Cr-Mo tubing, the frame and forks are very durable and built to last. Whether you''re taking this to the park, or hitting some dirt jumps, it''s gunna serve you well. Unleash yourself on the Om Flyer BMX Bike today.
Key Features of the SE Om Flyer BMX Bike Black 26In:
- Color(s) Chrome, Black
- Frame 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain KMC Z33
- Wheelset Sealed Bearing 36H High Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double Wall Rims, 17T Freewheel
- Tires Kenda K-Rad 26 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes Tektro M530 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset Tange ER, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem Retro Alloy Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cut-Outs
- Grips A''ME Cam
- Seat SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 25.4
- Extras Alloy Valve Caps
- Weight 29lbs / 13.18kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 22.2"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 15"
- CHAINSTAY 16.8"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 73 degree
- WHEELBASE 41.5"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 5''3"(160cm+)
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.