SE Om Flyer Adult Single Bike Yellow 26"
SE OM Flyer Single Bike is a favorite kind of single speed bicycle with power wing cruiser handlebars, a brake lever on the handlebar, a flyer seat, skin wall tires and stainless steel spokes. The seat post is adjustable, the rear has a loop tail construction and the entirety of the frame is cast from aluminum tubing. The bike sports several retro features like the aluminum rims, the flyer seat and the pedals which also have removable pins. Low to no maintenance sealed bearings, spline sealed crankset and CR-MO (steel) bike fork keep your bike ready to go without days in the shop. All in all the SE OM Flyer Single Bike is a lightweight, easy to handle, cruiser bike that is a pleasure to ride.
- FRAME 6061 Aluminum Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro dropouts
- FORK 100% CR-MO Landing Gear
- HEADSET Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS CR-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" X 7"
- STEM Retro Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo Top & Bottom, 1-1/8" Alloy
- GRIPS S-1E Retro Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- BRAKE(S) Tektro 839AL V-Brake
- SEAT SE Flyer Seat
- SEAT POST Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 27.2
- SEAT CLAMP SE Racing Alloy
- CRANKSET SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 39T Alloy
- CHAIN KMC Z30 Silver
- PEDAL X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- RIM Alex DM24, 36H Double Wall Aluminum, w/ Stainless 14Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- REAR HUB SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 17T Freewheel
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad w/ Skinwalls 1.95 F & R
- PEGS Nil
- GYRO Nil
- EXTRAS Alloy Axle Nuts, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT 27.2 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.