Description: SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike - Kids, Youth
The SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike is the smallest powerhouse on 20-inch wheels. This 6066 Aluminum floval tubing frame is lightweight and features geometry that is catered to a small rider. It's packed with awesome features that are going to help you win races. It includes alloy Landing Gear forks, a 3-piece alloy crankset and a sealed bottom bracket. It's rolling on sealed bearing 28H wheels that will have you moving fast! Grab one and get to the track tonight!
Key Features of SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike :
- Color(s): High Polish Silver
- Frame: Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Bi-Oval Down Tube for Optimum Stiffness, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork: Alloy Landing Gear w/ Alloy 1" Steerer Tube
- Crankset: 3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Sealed Bearing Alloy Hubs, Hollow Rear Axle, Skewer Front Axle, Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Tioga Power Block 20" x 1-1/8" F & R
- Brakes: Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Blue Pads, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever: Promax SE-341, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange IS22 Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5" x 2.5"
- Stem: Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips: Mini Grip
- Seat: SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm
- Extras: Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg: 15.50lbs / 7.02kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 17.4"
- Seat Tube, Center to Top: 8.3"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Chainstay: 13.1"
- Wheelbase: 32.1"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.7"
- Seat Post Diameter: 22.2mm
- Standover: 21.5"
- Siggested Rider Size: 3''6"- 4''4" (107cm-132cm)
- 2015 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.