|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: SE Mini Ripper Youth BMX Bike Black 20in - Kids, Youth
If you have a child who is interested in biking and you want to get the best bike available then the SE Mini Ripper Youth BMX is the right bike for you. As a parent, the number one feature you want to have in a bike is safety. This bike contains aluminum floval tubing, mini v-brake, slick cable, mini grip, and weights around fifteen pounds to help ensure the safety of your child while biking. The Mini Ripper is sure to give your child a great ride while also keeping them safe.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro Sealed Bearing Alloy Cups, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1-1/8" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 926AL Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5 x 2.5"
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:15lbs / 6.81kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 17.4"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 8.3"
- CHAINSTAY 13.1"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71 degree
- WHEELBASE 32.1"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 22.2mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
just different color and i saved 160$ Jul 17, 2013