|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: SE Mini Ripper BMX Bike Blue 20in
The SE Mini Ripper Bike is guaranteed to offer an enjoyable riding experience to anyone who tries it. This bike is made from the most top-notch materials available in the personal transportation industry. The SE Mini Ripper Bike certainly has a beautiful design that is guaranteed to drop the jaws of everyone that you blaze past. Speaking of blazing, this bike is extremely fast; just be careful not to break any sound barriers. If you're on the market for the best bike known to man, be sure to check out the SE Mini Ripper.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chain Stays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Alloy Landing Gear, Alloy Steerer Tube
- Crankset:3-pc Alloy, 145mm, Euro-Sealed Bearing, 37T Alloy Chainring
- Pedals:Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex R500 Double-wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Tioga Power Block 20 x 1 1/8" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-1V Alloy Mini V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 317A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 20.5" x 2.5"
- Stem:Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Seat Post:Integrated Aluminum, 22.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:15.20lbs / 6.89kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 17.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 8.7"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 73 degree
- Chainstay 13.1"
- Wheelbase 32.1"
- Bottom Bracket Height 10.7"
- Seat Post Diameter 22.2mm
- Standover 21.5"
- Rider Size 3'6"- 4'4" (107cm-132cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.