|Top Tube Length:||16.5|
|Rear End Length:||12|
Description: SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike 16in 2013 - Kids, Youth
Here is the SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike. What''s in a name? Well, in this bike, the name "Ripper" stands out. Maybe it''s because this bike is so fast and light. Or perhaps it''s due to the great hardware provided. Whatever the case, we''re sure your kid will love this bike. Just look at the solid aluminum frame, and all of the hardware that comes with. Clearly, the Lil Ripper was meant for the little guy who is serious about BMX.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- Fork:LiL'' Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing, 36T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 16 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Promax Mini V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Tektro Mini 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Slim Seat w/ Custom Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:19.80 lbs / 8.98kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 7.7"
- Seat Tube Angle 70 degree
- Head Tube Angle 72 degree
- Chainstay 11.9"
- Wheelbase 30.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 9.8"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 18.9"
- Rider Size Under 5'' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Do you ship to Sydney, Australia? If so, what are the delivery charges?