|Top Tube Length:||16.5|
|Rear End Length:||12|
Description: SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike White 16in - Kids, Youth
Here is the SE Lil Ripper BMX Bike. What's in a name? Well, in this bike, the name "Ripper" stands out. Maybe it's because this bike is so fast and light. Or perhaps it's due to the great hardware provided. Whatever the case, we're sure your kid will love this bike. Just look at the solid aluminum frame, and all of the hardware that comes with. Clearly, the Lil Ripper was meant for the little guy who is serious about BMX.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Euro Bottom Bracket, Looptail Rear End
- Fork:LiL' Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 140mm Euro-Sealed Bearing, 36T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Alloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing Alloy 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 16 x 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Promax Mini V-Brake
- Brake Lever:Tektro Mini 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load Alloy w/ Weight-Saving Cutouts
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Slim Seat w/ Custom Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:19.80 lbs / 8.98kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16.5"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 7.7"
- Seat Tube Angle 70 degree
- Head Tube Angle 72 degree
- Chainstay 11.9"
- Wheelbase 30.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 9.8"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 18.9"
- Rider Size Under 5' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
I have done extensive research when I bout this bike. Considering built quality, light weight, and price this one was the logical approach . I have compared this bike to LikeAbike bikes which is on the high end of aluminum frame, tires, and price (close to 500$). And the little ripper comes pretty close for les than half the price .
Now my girl 6 yr love this bike more so than my son 5 yr old . I think the frame is suitable in dimension at least . Nov 11, 2013
I hope this helps you in making a decision. Nov 12, 2013
Do you ship to Sydney, Australia? If so, what are the delivery charges?
Louise Jul 14, 2013