Description: SE Heavy Hitter BMX Bike 20in 2011
The SE Heavy Hitter BMX Bike is just what you need to roll with the punches and outperform the competition. The frame is the Pat Laughlin Signature Model, fully upgraded and loaded to boost your performance to well above the average bike. Fully equipped with its durable integrate alloy frame and Big Daddy Jackhammer Grips, your bike will provide you with unprecedented comfort and longevity. Don''t be an underdog, be one of the Heavy Hitters with the SE BMX Bike!
Key Features of the SE Heavy Hitter Bike:
- Frame: Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo Seamless Tubing, Double Butted Main Frame, Built-in Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork: 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- Crankset: 3-pc 48-Spline Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Alloy Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: King Kong Sealed Bearing Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F & 14mm R Hubs w/Alex Mud32 F & DM22 R Double Wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Light Weight Tioga Power Block, 20 x 2.25" F&R
- Brakes: Tektro FX730, U Brake, Linear Pull, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake lever: Tektro 275A 2 Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5 x 8.25"
- Stem: SE CNC Front Load Dual Cap, Side Cut Outs, 6061 T-6 Alloy
- Grips: Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip
- Seat: Lightweight Affix Omnia Seat/Post Combo
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight, kg/lbs: 23.50lbs / 10.70kg
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.