|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: SE Hoodrich BMX Bike 20in 2012
Get down and rollin' on 20s with the Hoodrich BMX Bike from SE. With your SE Hoodrich, you've got everything you need to ride through the hood and keep it fresh on your 20". Based off of SE's wildly popular Heavy Hitter frame, the Hoodrich is loaded up with parts that keep the weight down and won't break the bank: 3-piece Chromoly cranks and handlebars, Odyssey composite pedals, and Kenda Kontact Tires. Round up your friends and hit the trails to start gapping doubles on your Hoodrich, or roll mob deep around the city and find a sick new set of stairs to throw tricks over. Whatever your steeze, this bike will make sure you keep rollin' on 20s. Inches, that is.
- Frame:Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double Butted Main Frame, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Drilled for Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset:3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Double Wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires:Kenda Kontact 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers:Tektro 319AC
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5 x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- Grips:Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Thin Padding
- Seat post:Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight:24.50lbs / 11.13kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.