Description: SE Hoodrich BMX Bike 20in
Patrolling to catch you ridin' dirty on your new Hoodrich BMX Bike from SE. It will be easy to outrun the haters with a super light Chromoly frame and fork setup, along with tons of components to keep the weight down. A chromoly crankset, nylon pedals, a recessed stem, and removable cable guides and brake mounts are just a few features on this BMX bike. Set up your Hoodrich just the way you like it for kicking it around the streets, trails or park and be sure you're ready to outrun anybody who might be hating on your skills.
Key Features of the SE Hoodrich BMX Bike:
- Frame: 2013 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-end Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F and 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25" F and R
- Brakes: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brake Lever: Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips: Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat: Lightweight SE Seat/ Post Combo with Padding
- Seat Post: Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- Extras: N/A
- Weight, lbs/ kg: 25.50 lbs/ 11.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual: 20.7"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top: 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Chainstay: 13.7"
- Wheelbase: 36.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm
- Standover: 22.7"
- Rider Size: 5'3"(160cm+)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.