|Top Tube Length:||20.75|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: SE Hoodrich BMX Bike Matte Blue 20in
They see you rollin', they hatin'.... Patrolling to catch you ridin' dirty on your new Hoodrich BMX Bike from SE. It'll be easy to outrun the haters with a super light Chromoly frame and fork setup, along with tons of extras that keep the weight down, like a CrMo crankset, nylon pedals, a recessed stem, and removable cable guides and brake mounts. Set up your Hoodrich just the way you like it for kicking it around the streets and park, just make sure you're ready to outrun anybody who might be hating on your skills.
- Frame:New 2013 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- Crankset:3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-nd Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:SE Nylon Fiber
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires:Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- Brake Lever:Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Stem:SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- Seat Post:Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- Weight, lbs/kg:25.50lbs / 11.56kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 20.7"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 9.5"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 74.5 degree
- Chainstay 13.7"
- Wheelbase 36.2"
- Bottom Bracket Height 11.5"
- Seat Post Diameter 25.4mm
- Standover 22.7"
- Rider Size 5'3"+ (160cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Its a great bike I would recommend for any rider. Over all it is an amazing bike."
It is an amazing bike for a cheap price.