Description: SE Hood Rich Adult Bike 20in 2011
You'd rather be filthy rich than hood rich, but you'd rather be hood rich than broke as a joke, right? The SE Hoodrich BMX Bike is here to make sure you can roll through your 'hood like a baller, with enough money left over to keep you out of the poor house. Built with the same Chromoly frame and fork setup as its wealthier brother, the Hoodrich is fully customizable to your specs, with removable rotor tabs, brake mounts, and cable guides. It also has an integrated headset, one piece seat-post combo, and Odyssey Twisted Composite pedals to save even more weight, 'cause you gotta roll fast when you're cruisin' the hood.
- Pat Laughlin Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double Butted Main Frame, Integrated Head Tube, Built-in Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, 3/8 Dropouts
- 3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- KMC Z410 Chain
- SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Alex MUS30 F & G22R Rims, 9T Driver
- Affix Telum Street 2.10" F&R
- Tektro FX340R U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Tektro 319AC
- Tange 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- SE Wing Bar, 28.5 x 8.5"
- SE Front Load Alloy
- Big Daddy Jackhammer Grip
- Lightweight Affix Omnia Seat/Post Combo
- Integrated Alloy 25.4
- 25.30lbs / 11.50kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
If you purchased the bike from us and are having trouble please contact our warranty dept.. they can help: 1 (800) 409-7669. Otherwise any of our BMX bike chains will work for this bike. Here is a 6 dollar one: http://www.the-house.com/qkmz41018czz-kmc-bike-chains.html. Here are some other examples: http://www.the-house.com/search.html?keywords=Bike+Chains