|Type:||20in, Freestyle, Dirt Jumper|
|Top Tube Length:||21 inch|
|Rear End Length:||13.7 inch|
Description: Se Gaudium BMX Bike 20in 2014
The SE Gaudium BMX Bike is an awesome ride. It's constructed from 4130 Chromoly, has a double-butted main frame and is the Kris Fox signature model! This bike is fast and light. It has 3-piece crankset with the invisibolt system, a compact 25/ 9 gear ratio and Odyssey Twisted plastic pedals. The Powerwing Bar is extra wide at 28.5in so you get tons of control. If you want to go fast and blast as high as Kris Fox, then you are going to need this bike.
- FRAME: Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides and Brake Mounts
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts with 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Invisibolt, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Female F and 14mm Female Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alienation Deviant F and Alienation 440 R Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES: Demolition Machete 20" x 2.25" F, Demolition Momentum 20" x 2.20" R
- BRAKES: Tektro FX340R, U-Brake, Linear Pull, Soft-Compound Shoes
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"
- STEM: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- GRIPS SE DSP Grip with Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT: SE Pivotal Seat with Padding
- SEAT: POST Pivotal Lightweight Nylon and Fiberglass, 25.4mm
- WEIGHT: 24.20 lbs/ 10.98kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The 24 to 25 pound range I would say is average medium weight. Something 27 to 28 is heavy and something 22 to 23 is light-ish.