|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||13.25|
Description: SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike 20in 2011
Affordable, yet tough enough for even the roughest trails, the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike is built from a SE high-tensile frame and quality parts. A steel one piece crankset, 36T sprocket and composite resin pedals under your feet will get you moving. A Rush U-brake set up (front and rear) will stop you on a dime. SE hubs combined with Alex C1000 rims, with fat Kenda K-Rad tires will help you conquer the dirt and the mud. Anyone can be fast and happy on the SE Freestyle bike!
- Color(s): Red
- Frame: SE Hi-ten
- Fork: SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals: Composite Resin
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE 36H Hubs, 3/8" F and 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad, 2.0" F and R
- Brakes: Rush U-Brake F and R
- Brake lever: Rush Alloy 2-Finger Lever F and R
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem: SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat: SE Racing with Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post: SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras: Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight kg/ lbs: 13.50kg/ 29.90 lb
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18.9"
- SEAT TUBE CENTER TO TOP: 10.0"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- WHEELBASE: 35.3"
- BB HEIGHT: 12"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE: 4'6"- 5' (137cm-152cm)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.