Description: SE Bronco Freestyle BMX Bike Blue 20In
The craftsmanship and design of the SE Bronco Freestyle BMX allows it to endure large amounts of wear and tear without the need for repairs. The sturdy build is perfect for any energetic child that it is created for. But more importantly, the SE Bronco Freestyle’s Rush V Brake system ensures that its rider is always able to stop on a dime. The SE Bronco Freestyle’s incredibly low price tag makes it one of the best per dollar bicycles on the market, and an investment that is sure to last.
- Color(s) Blue
- Frame SE Hi-ten
- Fork SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals Composite Resin
- Chain KMC Z410
- Wheelset SE 32H Hubs, 3/8" F & 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires Kenda K-Rad, 20 x 1.95" F & R
- Brakes C-Star U-Brake F & R
- Brake levers C-Star Alloy 2-Finger Lever F & R
- Headset Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight 27.90lbs / 12.68kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18.9"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 10"
- CHAINSTAY 13.9"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 73.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 71°
- WHEELBASE 35.3"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 4'2"-5' (127cm-152cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.