|Top Tube Length:||18.75|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike Red 20in
If you are the type of person who enjoys biking and wants to have a bike that will suit all of your needs, then the SE Freestyle Bronco BMX Bike is the right bike for you. This bike can help give you a peaceful and enjoyable ride no matter where you are going. It is made with a Hi-ten frame, threadless fork, and a custom imprinted covered seat. The Freestyle Bronco bike is sure to give you an amazing ride all while giving you a sporty and stylish look.
- Frame : SE Hi-ten
- Fork : SE 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset : 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 36T
- Pedals : Composite Resin
- Chain : KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE 36H Hubs, 3/8" F & 14mm R Axle with Alex C1000 Rims, 14T Freewheel
- Tires : Kenda K-Rad, 2.0" F & R
- Brakes: Rush U-Brake F&R
- Brake lever: Rush Alloy 2-Finger Lever F&R
- Headset : Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 4-pc Bar, 23 x 5.5"
- Stem : SE Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips : SE Bubble Jump Grip
- Seat : SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post : SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras:Rotor, 4 Pegs
- Weight- kg/lbs:13.50kg / 29.90lb
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.