Description: SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike
Without a doubt, this year''s Floval Flyer Looptail is the raddest cruiser ever. It Sports Cowboy Cut forks, authentic Redline Flight cranks & sprocket, Skyway Tuff II''s with gold hubs, a Kashimax RS seat, SE Racing Bear Trap pedals, ODI Mushroom II grips, and Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub tires. The bike defines radness.
Key Features of SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike:
- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Fork: Cowboy Cut Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo
- Crankset: Redline Flight Cranks, Dual Pinch Bolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American Bottom Bracket, 39T Redline Flight Spocket
- Pedals: SE Racing Bear Traps
- Chain: KMC Z33
- Wheelset: Special Edition Skyway Tuff II Tuffwheels, Precision Sealed Bearing Gold Alloy Hubs, ACS Crossfire 17T Freewheel, Made in the USA
- Tires: vee Tire Co x SE Racing Cub, 24" x 2.0" Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro BX-310 V-Brakes, Slick Cable
- Brake Levers: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big-Honkin'' Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ SE Donuts, Made in the USA
- Saddle: Special Edition Kashimax RS x SE Racing Collab Seat, Made in Japan
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 25.4mm
- Weight: 28.8 lbs / 13.07 kgs
- 2017 Model
Floval Flyer Looptail 24
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.