SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike White 24"
At only 22.3 lbs, the Elite Race Series Floval Flyer is one of the lightest BMX cruisers on the market. It has very similar spec to the PK Ripper Team, but this bike is built around 24" wheels for the Cruiser Class at the races. One major spec upgrade to note this year is that it is equipped with a Pivotal seat/post combo. And like all bikes in this series, it comes with new tapered Landing Gear forks & Truvativ alloy cranks.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally Machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D Forged Dropouts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Crankset:Truvativ Racing XR 180mm Cranks, ISIS Drive Sealed Bearing Gigapipe BB, 39T 7075-T6 Alloy Chain Ring
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 F & DM22 R, 36H Double Wall Rims, 17T Cassette
- Tires:24" Tioga Power Block, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 26" x 6"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy, External Cutouts
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:Pivotal Race Seat With Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:Pivotal Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Race Plate, Touch-up Paint
- Weight:22.30lbs / 10.13kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.