|Top Tube Length:||24in|
Description: SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike 24in 2014
If you are serious about winning races, you are going to want the SE Floval Flyer Looptail 24 BMX Bike. This little bike is packed with everything you'd find on a Pro Class BMX bike but smaller so the younger enthusiast can enjoy. SE used their classic Looptail design on this 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing Frame. It's quick and responsive. The SE Landing Gear Fork is made from full chromoly so it's reliable and forgiving in the event that you come up short over that long set. Tektro brakes are fast to stop, but on this bike, you are only going to want to go!
- COLOR(S): Tan
- FRAME: 2014 Frame Design, 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Retro Diamond Shape Dropouts, Limited Edition and Individually Numbered
- FORK: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- CRANKSET: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, Sealed Bearing American BB, 39T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform with Removable Pins
- CHAIN: KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET: Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs with Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Kenda K-Rad 24" x 1.95" F and R
- BRAKES: Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- BRAKE LEVER: Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET: Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR: Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28" x 6.5"
- STEM: Retro Alloy Top-Load with Engraved SE Logo and Lightweight Cutouts
- GRIPS: SE S-1E Retro Grip
- SEAT: SE Lightning Blitz Seat with Bottle Opener
- SEAT POST: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- EXTRAS: Vintage Vinyl Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG: 26.30 lbs/ 11.93kg
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||22.1"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||12"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||73.5°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||12"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||27.2mm|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||25.9"|
|RIDER SIZE||5'3"+ (160cm+)|
Floval Flyer Looptail 24
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
You are correct that all of our bikes are shipped partially assembled. Basically for a BMX bike you will need to assemble the handlebars, front tire, seat, and hook the brake up. You will also need to align everything. You will want a knowledgeable person to complete this as "failure to have a qualified tech assemble your bike can void your warranty, and cause injury."