SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike White 24"
The 24" Floval Flyer weighs in at a featherlight 22.8lbs this year & continues to be one of the lightest BMX cruisers on the market. It received a drastic makeover in the looks department, but its tried & true frame design and parts package remain just the same.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 39T Chainring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 F & DM22 R, 36H Double-wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:24” Tioga Power Block, 24 x 1.75” F, 24 x 1.60” R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8” Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 26” x 6”
- Stem:SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Sleek Seat w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:22.80lbs / 10.34kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21.2"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.8"
- Seat Tube Angle 73°
- Head Tube Angle 73.5°
- Chainstay 15.4"
- Wheelbase 38.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 25.2"
- Rider Size 5'4"+ (162cm+)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"Here is why this is a great purchase"
While carrying 195ibs. of 6ft 1in. action through the city for the past 2 hours, it became apparent to me that this was a fantastic purchase for re entering the lists at the local track. With the longer top tube, it fits me perfectly, and as a guy who rides BMX, mountain, and road bikes, the 24in. wheels allow for an easier transition between the different bike styles versus the typical 20in wheels. My first impression after hopping on this bike was that the gear is way too light for racing or riding around town. It would, however, be perfect for the local trails. Regarding the frame and wheels, Very stiff. Make no mistake, this bike is a fighter jet. It took off like a bullet and rolled forever on the flats. Shes a highway gal. Holds that tight line! Overall, a deal on a very nice machine. Perfect for racing, especially if youre a bigger guy like me. The House performed wonderfully, by contacting me to quickly resolve an address issue shortly after the order, and delivering as expected. I am very happy with this purchase. I look forward to trying it out on the track this summer!