|Top Tube Length:||21.25|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike 24in 2013
Though it is light to the touch, the SE Floval Flyer BMX Bike packs quite a punch when it comes to the best in BMX cruisers. This bike is both sturdy and durable, made with a frame made of Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing. Other features such as tapered Landing Gear and Tektro 930AL V-Brakes offer great protection and safety when on the road. A major plus with this bike is a Pivotal seat/post combo that offers the most comfortable ride around and makes the SE Floval Flyer a great BMX buy.
- Frame:Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- Crankset:180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 39T Chainring, Integrated Sealed External BB, Hollow Axle
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z33
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alex Supra BH20 F & DM22 R, 36H Double-wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:24" Tioga Power Block, 24 x 1.75" F, 24 x 1.60" R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 26" x 6"
- Stem:SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Grips:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Seat:SE Sleek Seat w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Chain Tensioners, Race Plate
- Weight, lbs/kg:22.80lbs / 10.34kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 21.2"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 10.8"
- Seat Tube Angle 73 degree
- Head Tube Angle 73.5 degree
- Chainstay 15.4"
- Wheelbase 38.6"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Standover 25.2"
- Rider Size 5'4"+ (162cm+)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
1 year ago
6 months ago
5 months ago