Description: SE Fat Ripper 26 BMX Bike
When SE unleashed the Fat Ripper last year, it literally took the world by storm. Never before has a bike been able to literally monster truck everything! With its legendary PK Ripper styled 6066 aluminum frame design and Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, mixed in with fat 26" x 35" tires and the disc brakes front and rear, this bike simply can''t be stopped. The Fat Ripper is the definition of "BMX Innovations."
Key Features of SE Fat Ripper 26 BMX Bike:
- Frame: 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Disc Brake Tabs, 100mm BB, 170mm Spaced Dropouts
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Reinforced Invisibolt Cranks, 175mm, Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chains: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front Hub & 170mm Rear Hub, w/ SE Bubble Fat 65mm Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane 26" x 3.5" Front & Rear, 72TPI
- Brakeset: Tektro MD-280, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotors Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro IS24 Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Handlebar: Cr-Mo Big Honkin'' Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Grips: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ SE Donuts, Made in the USA
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat, Cr-Mo Rails
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 36 lbs / 16.32 kgs
- 2017 Model
Fat Ripper 26
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.