|Recommeded Use:||Fat Tire|
Description: SE F@R Fat Bike 2014
Using a unique frame and fork allowing 4” tires, it’s time to remove all of the boundary lines. This mid-sized fat bike gives you enough flotation and traction to go conquer sand, snow, and everything previously thought impossible to ride. Using Shimano 10-speed components and Shimano hydraulic brakes, this is our take on an upgraded classic American 4 X 4.
- SIZES: S (15"), M (17"), L (19")
- COLORS(S): Matte Grey
- MAIN FRAME: SE 1 Double Butted Alloy, Semi-Integrated Headset, Double Water Bottle Mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE: SE 1 Alloy, w/ Replaceable Hanger
- FORK: SE Rigid Fork, Disc Tabs
- CRANKSET: Alloy, 44/32/22T, 9-Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed External Cups
- PEDALS: none
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX E-type bracket
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG50, 11-34T, 9-Speed
- CHAIN: KMC, X9, 9-Speed
- WHEELSET: Weinmann 32H, Alloy Disc Hubs, Brass Nipples, 14G Black Stainless Spokes
- TIRES: Vee Rubber Mission 26" x 4.0", 120tpi, Folding Bead
- BRAKE SET: Shimano M445 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M445 Hydraulic Disc
- HEADSET: VP, 1-1/8" w/ Caged Bearings
- HANDLEBAR: FSA Alloy, 18mm Rise, 9° Sweep, 31.8mm Clamp
- STEM: FSA Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 6°
- TAPE/GRIP: Super Light Foam Grips
- SADDLE: SE w/ Foam Padding, Steel Rails
- SEAT POST: FSA Alloy, 30.9mm x 350mm
- WEIGHT: 34.40lbs / 15.60kg
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||381||432||483|
|TOP TUBE, EFFECTIVE||571.3||580.1||592.9|
|TOP TUBE, EFFECTIVE IN.||22.49||22.84||23.34|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73°||73°||73°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||69.5°||69.5°||69.5°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET DROP||54||54||54|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||30.9||30.9||30.9|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
For my application and what I use it for it is awesome , keep up the good work.
12 months ago
Generally the weight limit for standard fatbikes is around 280 lbs... you could push that to around 300lbs for this SE F@R Bike.
Hope that helps!
hope this helps ,
my SE F@R fat bike is a very well built bike , I am not a die hard trail rider but have used it this winter a bit and handles very well in the snow and last summer and fall on camping trips was awesome .
take care .
I will look into the txt, but Steve is correct: 9-Speed rear Casette.
Hope that helps!
You did look at that correctly.... this SE F@R bike is a 27 Speed or 9 rear and 3 front.