|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: SE Everyday BMX Bike Blue Daze 20in
Here is the SE Everyday BMX Bike. Don't you wish you had a bike like this when you were a kid? We sure do. Just take a look at the specs: the light aluminum frame means this bike weighs in at a very nice 25 lbs. Perfect for the kid who wants a sturdy bike to ride around the neighborhood but doesn't want to break his back lugging it around everywhere. And did you see the C-Star breaks on this bad boy? Clearly the SE Everyday BMX was built for portability and performance. You'll appreciate both.
- Frame:Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid BB, Drilled for Removable Rotor Tabs, Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- Fork:Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts
- Crankset:3-pc Cr-Mo 175mm, Mid Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:FPD Plastic Composite
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm R Hubs with Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad 2.125" F & R
- Brakes:C-Star RX-935D U-Brake, Soft Compound Shoes
- Brake levers:Tektro 319AC
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem:SE Front Load Alloy
- Grips:SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo
- Seat post:Integrated Alloy 25.4
- Weight:25.40lbs / 11.54kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.