|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: SE Everyday BMX Bike 20in 2013
The Everyday features an integrated head tube, mid bottom bracket, removable brake mounts, and is built for thrashin' every day of the week.
- COLOR(S) Matte Black, Matte Green
- FRAME New 2013 Frame Design, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- FORK 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES 20 x 2.20" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- EXTRAS 2 Pegs
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 25.10lbs / 11.38kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||20.5"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||8.7"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||70°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||74.5°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||11.9"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||25.4mm|
|RIDER SIZE||5'+ (152cm+)|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The SE Everday BMX Bike is great for bar spins, tail spins, etc... as long as the rear brake is removed or if there's a gyro installed.