|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: SE Everyday BMX Bike 20in 2013
The SE Everyday BMX Bike is certainly something you are going to want to ride every single day. This bike is sweet. The frame features a head tube with integrated headset cups and fully removable brake hardware for those of you that want that clean look. The Everday is rolling on 36H alloy rims, wide 2.20 inch tires and a 14mm rear axle so you won't worry about it bending while grinding down hand rails. The SE Everyday has everything you need to get out and ride, so hurry up and get one!
- COLOR(S) Matte Black, Matte Green
- FRAME New 2013 Frame Design, Integrated Head Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts
- FORK 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- CRANKSET 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Mid-Sealed Bearing, 25T Bubble Sprocket
- PEDALS SE Nylon Fiber
- CHAIN KMC Z410A
- WHEELSET SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs w/ Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- TIRES 20 x 2.20" F & R
- BRAKES Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- BRAKE LEVER Tektro 319AC 2-Finger Alloy
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBAR SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- STEM SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts
- GRIPS SE Bubble Jump Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SEAT Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- SEAT POST Integrated Alloy 25.4mm
- EXTRAS 2 Pegs
- WEIGHT, LBS/KG 25.10lbs / 11.38kgs
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL||20.5"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||8.7"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||70°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||74.5°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||11.9"|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||25.4mm|
|RIDER SIZE||5'+ (152cm+)|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The SE Everday BMX Bike is great for bar spins, tail spins, etc... as long as the rear brake is removed or if there's a gyro installed.