Description: SE Everyday BMX Bike
The Everyday is the perfect bike to start shredding on. With 3-piece cranks, mid-BB, and all-new, wider 2.3" tires, this bike is ready to get rad.
Key Features of SE Everyday BMX Bike:
- Frame: Mid-BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- Fork: Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- Crankset: 3-pc Cr-Mo, 170mm, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 25T SE Sprocket
- Pedals: SE Nylon Fiber
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Wheelset: SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Front & 14mm Semi-Sealed Rear Hubs w/ Alex Y303 Alloy Rims, 9T Driver
- Tires: Innova Mimosa, 20" x 2.3 Front & Rear
- Brakeset: Tektro FX350, Clearance for Wide Tires, Soft-Compound Shoes
- Brake Levers: Tektro 319AC, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 27.5 x 7.5"
- Stem: SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 50mm Reach
- Grips: SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Saddle: Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- Seat Post: Integrated Alooy, 25.4mm
- Weight: 24.9 lbs / 11.32 kgs
- 2017 Model
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.