Description: SE Draft Adult Single Speed Bike Blue 56cm/22in
The SE Draft Adult Single Speed Bike - simple, strong, and fun. Used to riding multi-geared road or mountain bikes? Tired of shifters going out of alignment and dropping chains? Join the single speed revolution with the SE Draft. Steel frame for strength, horizontal rear dropouts for easy chain tensioning, and an integrated crank/chainring all add up to a headache free ride that is always ready for adventure. The SE Draft, the only bike you really need.
- Frame:Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, All Sizes Can Barspin
- Fork:Hi-Ten Straight Leg w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Crankset:SE Steel, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Pedals:FPD Resin Platform
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Low Flange Alloy, 16T Freewheel, 36H Hubs w/ High Profile Double Wall Rims
- Tires:Kenda Kwest 700x28c
- (43cm bike:Kenda Kriterium 650x28c)
- Brakes:Radius Alloy Caliper
- Brake levers:Radius, 2-Finger Alloy, F & R
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE 23 x 1.5" Riser Bar
- Stem:SE Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Tape/grip:SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- Seat:SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat post:SE Straight Post, 27.2
- Extras:Removable SE Brake Cable Clips
- Weight:27.40lbs / 12.40kgs (54cm)
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"SE Draft is a solid fixie starter bike"
I bought the 56cm Draft to get myself back into riding after having been out of the saddle over 20 years. SE Racing is a solid company that has been and continues to make great quality bikes, the Draft is no exception. I set about to upgrading the bike to my standards and felt that the Draft was a bargain for the price and left me room to upgrade to a wheelset I might not have gone with if the price were higher. I ended up with front and rear Velocity Deep Vs 700c with Kenda Kadence tires. I would definitely recommend this bike to a friend who is new or returning to bikes.