|Recommeded Use:||General, BMX - General|
Description: SE x DC Quadangle Bike 2010
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition, Individually Numbered
- Fork: All New 100% CR-MO Landing Gear, w/ Internally Threaded Steerer Tube
- Headset: Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8” Threadless
- Handlebars:CR-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28” X 7”
- Stem: Retro Top Load 1-1/8” Alloy
- Grips: S-1E Retro Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro 930AL V-Brake
- Seat: SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 27.2mm
- Crankset: SE 3-pc CR-MO, 180mm, 48 Spline, American BB, 39T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z30 Silver
- Pedal: X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex DM24, 36H Double Wall Aluminum, w/ Stainless 14Ga. Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 17T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-Rad 1.95” F & R
- Extras: Retro Pads, Retro Plate, Alloy Axle Nuts, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch Up Paint
- Colors: Tennis Ball Yellow
- Weight:29.6 lbs
- Head tube angle 71°
- Seat tube angle 73°
- Top tube length 22.15"
- Chainstays 16.9"
- BB height 11.75"
- Rider Size 5'6"
- Weight TBD
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.