|Top Tube Length:||18.75|
|Rear End Length:||11|
Description: SE Bronco BMX Bike Red 20in
The SE Bronco BMX Bike is the ultimate bike for someone who wants to start taking BMX biking seriously. There is something absolutely iconic and classic about a bike so simple, but is also misleading calling this bike simple. Even though it may not have all the extras, what it does have is of very good quality, including the SE Hi-ten racing frame, racing hubs as well as V-brake. This simple yet beautiful bike is definitely the one for anyone interested in taking there BMX enthusiasm to the next level.
- Frame:SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork:SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 40T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires:Innova, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes:C-Star V-Brake
- Brake levers:Promax 2-Finger
- Headset:Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 23" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post:SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Weight:25.60lbs / 11.63kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.