|Top Tube Length:||18.75|
|Rear End Length:||11|
Description: SE Bronco BMX Bike 20in 2012
The SE Bronco BMX Bike is the perfect bike for someone who wants to start taking BMX biking seriously. There is something absolutely iconic and classic about a bike so simple, but it is also misleading calling this bike simple. Even though it may not have all the extras, it is very high quality. It features the SE Hi-ten racing frame, racing hubs, C-star V-brakes and the 23in SE Wing Bar. This simple yet beautiful bike is definitely the one for anyone interested in taking their BMX enthusiasm to the next level.
- Frame: SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork: SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 165mm, 40T
- Pedals: Composite Resin
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Wheelset: SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Innova, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- Brakes: C-Star V-Brake
- Brake levers: Promax 2-Finger
- Headset: Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar: SE Wing Bar, 23" x 5.5"
- Stem: SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: Mini Grip
- Seat: SE Racing with Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post: SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Extras: N/A
- Weight: 25.60 lbs/ 11.63kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
3 months ago
7 months ago
he doesn't race or anything so i can't speak to that.
These BMX bikes wil be packed partially assembled into a box that is roughly 5ft by 3ft and like 1ft thick.