|Top Tube Length:||18|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
Description: SE Bronco Mini BMX Bike 20in 2012
The SE Bronco Mini BMX Bike is a great starter bike for getting the hang of BMX! Its reduced size helps with maneuverability and control. Ideal for kids, this bike has all the features you find in a regular-sized bicycle without sacrificing quality and performance. The 18" top tube length allows for improved stability and body comfort. To put it simply, the SE Bronco Mini BMX Bike is perfect for the little ones due its great quality construction and amazing low price.
- Color(s) White, Red, Blue
- Frame SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- Crankset 1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 36T
- Pedals Composite Resin
- Chain KMC Z410
- Wheelset SE Racing 32H Hubs with Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires Innova, 20 x 1.95" F, 20 x 1.75" R
- Brakes C-Star V-Brake
- Brake levers Promax 2-Finger
- Headset Tange 1 1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips Mini Grip
- Seat SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- Seat post SE Racing Straight Post, 25.4
- Weight 26lbs / 11.81kgs
- TOP TUBE LENGTH 18"
- SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP 10"
- CHAINSTAY 13.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE 72 degree
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE 72 degree
- WHEELBASE 33.5"
- SEAT POST DIAMETER 25.4mm
- RIDER SIZE 4'- 4'8" (122cm-142cm)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.