Description: SE Bronco BMX Bike 16in - Kids, Youth
The smallest SE bike available, the Bronco 16 comes equipped with training wheels & a coaster brake for the little tyke just getting into the sport. The neon green colorway will be the envy of all play dates.
Key Features of the SE Bronco BMX Bike:
- Frame:SE Racing Hi-ten
- Fork:SE Racing 1 1/8" Threadless
- Crankset:1-pc Steel, American BB, 102mm, 36T
- Pedals:Composite Resin
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:SE Racing 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims, 16T Coaster Brake
- Tires:Kenda K-Rad, 2.125" F & R
- Brake Lever:N/A
- Headset:Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Stem:SE Racing Front-Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips:Mini Grip
- Seat:SE Racing w/ Custom-Imprinted Cover
- Seat Post:SE Straight Post, 25.4mm
- Extras:Training Wheels, Metal Chainguard
- Weight, lbs/kg:22.10lbs / 10.02kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 16.4"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 7.4"
- Seat Tube Angle 70 degree
- Head Tube Angle 72 degree
- Chainstay 11.9"
- Wheelbase 30.5"
- Bottom Bracket Height 9.8"
- Seat Post Diameter 25.4mm
- Standover 18.7"
- Rider Size Under 5' (Under 152cm)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.