|Top Tube Length:||18.75|
|Rear End Length:||12|
Description: SE Bronco Race Bike Aqua Green 20in
The SE Bronco Race Bike is the ideal bike for beginning the BMX riding experience. This entry level bike is built with the durability to handle success and failure equally. Featuring a lightweight frame and an overall construction meant to survive hard riding and resist needing constant repairs. Test out the speeds you can hit with its all-steel, single piece American BB 36 tooth crankset and resin pedals. The SE Bronco Rush V braking system will bring you to a stop when you need it. Don't listen to us though, try it yourself!
- FRAME SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 23" x 6"
- STEM SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS SE Racing Wing Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Pro Max 2 Finger
- BRAKE(S) C-Star V-Brake
- SEAT SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST SE Racing Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET 1-pc Steel, American BB, 170mm, 40T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL FPD Composite Resin
- RIM Alex C1000, 36H Aluminum w/ 14 Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE Racing 36H
- REAR HUB SE Racing 36H w/ 16T Freewheel
- TIRES 2.125 F, 1.75 R
- EXTRAS SE Plastic Grip End Caps
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.