|Top Tube Length:||18.75|
|Rear End Length:||12|
Description: SE Bronco Race Bike 20in 2010
The SE Bronco Race Bike is the ideal bike for beginning the BMX riding experience. This entry level bike is built with the durability to handle success and failure equally. Featuring a lightweight frame and an overall construction meant to survive hard riding and resist needing constant repairs. Test out the speeds you can hit with its all-steel, single piece American BB 36 tooth crankset and resin pedals. The SE Bronco Rush V braking system will bring you to a stop when you need it. Don't listen to us though, try it yourself!
- FRAME: SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK: SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- HEADSET: Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS: SE Wing Bar, 23" x 6"
- STEM: SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS: SE Racing Wing Grip
- BRAKE LEVER: Pro Max 2 Finger
- BRAKE(S): C-Star V-Brake
- SEAT: SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST: SE Racing Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET: 1-pc Steel, American BB, 170mm, 40T
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDAL: FPD Composite Resin
- RIM: Alex C1000, 36H Aluminum w/ 14 Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB: SE Racing 36H
- REAR HUB: SE Racing 36H w/ 16T Freewheel
- TIRES: 2.125 F, 1.75 R
- EXTRAS: SE Plastic Grip End Caps
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.