|Top Tube Length:||18.5|
|Rear End Length:||12|
Description: SE Bronco Mini Youth Race Bike Aqua Green 20in - Kids, Youth
The SE Bronco Mini Youth Race Bike is the ideal bike for beginning the BMX riding experience. This entry level bike is built with the durability to equally handle success and failure. The Bronco has a lightweight frame and overall construction meant to survive hard riding and resist needing repairs. Test out the speeds you can hit with the SE Bronco Mini Youth's all-steel, single piece American BB 36 tooth crank set and resin pedals. Additionally, the SE Bronco Rush V braking system will bring you to a stop when you need it. For all of the tykes out there looking to make a splash in their neighboorhood, turn your heads to the SE Bronco Mini Youth Race Bike.
- FRAME SE Racing Hi-ten
- FORK SE Racing 1-1/8" Threadless
- HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- HANDLEBARS SE Wing Bar, 20.5" x 6"
- STEM SE Racing Front Load 1-1/8 Alloy
- GRIPS Mini Grip
- BRAKE LEVER Pro Max 2 Finger
- BRAKE(S) Rush V-Brake
- SEAT SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SEAT POST SE Racing Straight Post 25.4
- CRANKSET 1-pc Steel, Amrican BB, 140mm, 36T
- CHAIN KMC Z410
- PEDAL FPD Composite Resin
- RIM Alex C1000, 36H Aluminum w/ 14 Ga. Spokes
- FRONT HUB SE Racing 36H
- REAR HUB SE Racing 36H, Coaster Brake w/ 16T
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad, 1.95 F, 1.75 R
- COLORS Midnight Black, Cool White, Aqua Blue, Awesome Blue
- WEIGHT 26.0 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.