|Top Tube Length:||22|
|Rear End Length:||14|
|Stand Over Height:||9|
|Head Tube Angle:||74|
SE Big Ripper BMX Bike Black 29"
When we first introduced the Big Ripper a few years back, some scoffed at the idea of a 29" BMX bike; it's now regarded as the biggest & baddest BMX bike on the market! This bike sells itself to any rider who wants a large bike but isn't looking for a mountain bike, beach cruiser, or fixed gear. Smooth tires & a comfy seat make this bike awesome for cruising the city streets. 5' 5" Min Height
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing 36H High Flange Alloy Hubs with Double Wall Rims, 15T Freewheel
- Tires:Freedom Cruz Sport, 2.0 F & R
- Brakes:Tektro M530 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange ER, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:S-1E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2
- Extras:Alloy Valve Caps, Retro Pads
- Weight:28.40lbs / 12.90kgs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.