|Top Tube Length:||22|
Description: SE Big Ripper BMX Bike 29in 2012
One of the biggest wheels to hit the scene, the SE Big Ripper BMX Bike rides super smooth along the trails. Cruise with ease with its Freedom Cruz Sport 2.0 F & R tires and comfy SE Flyer seat. The frame of this beast is well suitable for taking the toughest bumps and grind. Created with 6061 aluminum floval tubing, designed with a lop tail rear end, and retro dropouts. While having a Big Ripper BMX Bike might have had some worried about its unusual mass, it quickly became a favorite amongst the crowd.
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork:100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing 36H High Flange Alloy Hubs with Double Wall Rims, 15T Freewheel
- Tires:Freedom Cruz Sport, 2.0 F & R
- Brakes:Tektro M530 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake levers:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange ER, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28 x 7"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:S-1E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2
- Extras:Alloy Valve Caps, Retro Pads
- Weight:28.40lbs / 12.90kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.