Description: SE Big Ripper BMX Bike 29in
For those that need a big sturdy bike, but also want the typical BMX experience, try the SE Big Ripper BMX! This bike has all of the components desirable from bigger bikes, such as a comfortable seat and bigger safer tires. It's also lightweight, allowing the user to ride it for tricking and jumps. The SE Big Ripper is the ultimate fusion of the versatility of a BMX bike, with the feel of a big cruiser!
Key Features of the SE Big Ripper BMX Bike:
- Frame:6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork:Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- Crankset:SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-end Invisibolt, 175mm, Sealed Euro BB, 33T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Pedals:X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Chain:KMC Z410A
- Wheelset:Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Hubs w/ Double-wall Rims, 15T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes
- Tires:Freedom Cruz Sport, 29 x 2.0" F & R
- Brakes:Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Brake Lever:Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset:Tange ER 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebar:Cr-Mo Power Wing Cruiser Bar, 28" x 7"
- Stem:Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Grips:S-1E Retro Grip
- Seat:SE Flyer Seat
- Seat Post:Race Rocker Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Extras:Retro Pads, Alloy Valve Caps, Touch-Up Paint
- Weight, lbs/kg:28.40lbs / 12.88kgs
- Top Tube, Actual 23.6"
- Seat Tube, Center To Top 16.9"
- Seat Tube Angle 71 degree
- Head Tube Angle 71 degree
- Chainstay 18"
- Wheelbase 43.7"
- Bottom Bracket Height 12"
- Seat Post Diameter 27.2mm
- Stand Over Height 30.5"
- Rider Size 5'5"(165cm+)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.