Description: SE 20 Quadangle Looptail Freestyle Bike
The SE 20" Qaudangle Looptail bike is a great BMX style bike and one can''t help but love the retro style look. It''s the perfect mix of old and new with the performance of newer competitors but the look of bikes of yesteryear. The coolest feature in this bike has to be the seat. Let''s say you are cruising along and get thirsty, stop at the local convenience store to get something to drink but alas you don''t have a bottle opener. There is one under the seat!!! No joke. Overall great product.
Key Features of the SE Quadangle Freestyle Bike:
- Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Fork: 100% CR-MO Landing Gear
- Headset: Tange Alloy DX4, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars: CR-MO PK Bar, 27.25" x 7.5"
- Stem: Retro Top Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Grips: SE Racing Wing Grip
- Brake Lever: Tektro 313A, 2 Finger Alloy
- Brake(s): Tektro 930AL V-Brake, Slick Cable
- Seat: SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust, Aluminum 25.4
- Crankset: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 180mm, 48 Spline Sealed American, 44T Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z30, silver
- Pedal: Classic WellgoAlloy Platform, Cr-Mo Axle, Removable Pins
- Rim: Alex DM-24, 36H Double Wall Aluminum , Chrome, Stainless Spokes
- Front Hub: SE Racing High Flange Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cr-Mo Axle
- Rear Hub: SE Racing High Flange, Sealed Bearing Alloy, Cr-Mo Axle w/ 16T Freewheel
- Tires: Kenda K-50 Retro Tread Pattern w/ Skinwalls, 2.125 Front, 1.75 Rear
- Extras: Retro Pads, Alloy Axle Nuts, Grip Donuts, Alloy Valve Caps, SE Alloy End Caps
20 Quadangle Looptail
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.