|Recommended Use:||General, Mountain - Cross Country|
Description: Schwinn Searcher 2 Bike - Womens
The Schwinn Searcher 2 Bike for women is built to take on anything from the morning commute to an afternoon trail ride. Featuring a lightweight and durable Triple-Butted Aluminum Schwinn Sport Hybrid frame with featuring plenty of fender and rack mounts, you can customize this ride just how you want it, and with quality components you'll fly along on the double wall rims and puncture resistant Schwinn Sport tires. Featuring comfortable geometry and a user friendly design with a front fork that provides 63 mm of travel for a smooth ride on uneven terrain, the Searcher 2 Bike delivers luxurious fun.
- Frame: Schwinn® Sport Hybrid Triple-butted Aluminum, Rack & Fender Mounts
- Fork: SR Suntour® NEX4610 V4 HLO Suspension with 63 mm Travel & Hydraulic Lockout, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alex® TD24 Doublewall 32 Hole
- Hubs: Alloy QR Disc 32 Hole (F/R)
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Schwinn® Sport with Puncture Protection, 700 x 35c
- Pedals: Resin Body/Steel Cage with Reflector
- Crank: SR Suntour® XCR Alloy Octalink 48/38/28t
- BTM Bracket: Shimano Octalink®
- Chain: KMC Z72, 8-speed
- Rear Cog: SRAM® PG-830, 11-32t, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera®
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio®
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310 Rapid Fire+®
- Handlebars: Schwinn® S2 Sport Alloy, 31.8, 40 mm Rise
- Stem: Schwinn® S2 Sport Alloy, 31.8
- Headset: Threaded, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Schwinn® Mechanical Disc, 160 mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano® Sport Alloy
- Saddle: Schwinn® S1 Sport Ergo
- Seatpost: Schwinn® S1 Sport Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- Sizes: 700 x 35c
- Extras: Schwinn® Sport Ergo Dual-density Grips
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.