|Recommeded Use:||Road, General|
Description: Schwinn Sporterra 4 Bike - Womens
The Schwinn Sporterra 4 Bike for women is built to do just about anything from the morning commute to a lazy afternoon ride and even some light road duty. The hybrid triple-butted aluminum frame has a versatile geometry that blends performance and comfort so you can go out on a training ride or just a casual cruise around town. With Sport Steel low rise handlebars placing you in a more upright riding position and a soft saddle giving you a comfortable seat to crank away in, the miles will fly by, and featuring high quality Shimano components you're in for a smooth ride year after year with the Sporterra 4.
- Frame: Schwinn® Sport Hybrid Triple-butted Aluminum, Rack & Fender Mounts
- Fork: Schwinn® Rigid Steel, 1 1/8"
- Rims: Alloy Doublewall 32 Hole
- Hubs: Alloy QR 32 Hole (F/R)
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Tires: Kenda® K-193, 700 x 32c
- Pedals: Resin Body/Steel Cage with Reflector
- Crank: Shimano® M131 48/38/28t
- BTM Bracket: Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cog: Shimano Tourney®, 14-34t, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney®
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus®
- Shifters: Shimano® EF51
- Handlebars: Schwinn® S3 Sport Steel, 25.4, 30 mm Rise
- Stem: Schwinn® S3 Sport Alloy, 25.4
- Headset: Threaded, 1 1/8"
- Brakes: Promax® Alloy V-brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano® EF51
- Saddle: Schwinn® S1 Sport Ergo
- Seatpost: Schwinn® S2 Sport Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- Sizes: 700 x 32c
- Extras: Schwinn® Sport Ergo Dual-density Grips
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.